vendredi 7 août 2015

I need help with keyword ranking in first position in countries(US)

Hello everyone,


I have done I have done doing SEO for the past 1 year but all that I see is my page is at page 5 of google.


I don't know what I am doing wrong?
Maybe all that I am doing is wrong.

Can any kind soul please break it down for me?

This is what I am doing right now:


1)Now presently, working with software company which deals with all software products. I have done creating web 2.0 blogs for all the keywords with high
trafiic, but unable to boost my keyword ranks. some of them are in 2nd, 3rd .... pages. Kindly suggest me the strategies to boost up my KW ranks in Google
2)But we are submitting the daily on web 2.0blogs for blog submisions we are not gettting any leads .
3)How we have to get the ranking in Countries(US)
4)you are saying this we have done in the past earlier.can you give me any suggestions what i have to do

please advice me. Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire