samedi 1 août 2015

Small business owners and online freelancing market research

Hi all,

I'm looking to carry out some market research on small business owners for a start-up idea I have. I'm particularly interested in understanding whether small business owners in the UK are currently using online freelancing platforms (such as Elance & Guru) to outsource projects to freelancers, and their thoughts on using such platforms in the future.

I've created a short questionnaire and I was hoping to get some responses from people from the small business forum community. It shouldn't take long to complete, and I'd be forever grateful for your feedback (please find the link to the survey below).

Also, I was wondering, if anyone has any advice or tips on where to share the survey to get the most responses possible (apart from using professional companies with pre-selected respondents).

Thanks in advance!

http://ift.tt/1Di1VXy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire