mercredi 5 août 2015

Vinyl Installation

Hello,

I am new to this forum and eager to learn. I have a question that I'm sure many of you can answer.

I am 24 and currently working at a trade show exhibiting company. I've been full time in the industry since I was 17, but at this current location for only a year now. Five years ago, I picked up the skill of vinyl/digital print graphics, including vehicle wraps, and has become a very simple task. The company I work for now has seen my ability to install/print graphics and love my work but will not pay anymore for my extra hard work, just my hourly rate. I love vinyl and do not mind the work at all, but that is not my job title. My question is, is it possible to independently contract my vinyl installation and bill them for my work, as if they were hiring another installation group to do it? If so, what would I have to do to achieve that?

They have paid other companies heavily in the past for installations, being that graphics aren't cheap. Now I do the installations and they're saving tons of money and I see no reward. There has to be a way to get my foot in that door.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire