mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Advice for a web application case study

Hi friends,

My company is getting ready to launch a beta trial of our first product -- an asset reservation management web application -- in a local school. During this trial, which will be our first time ever allowing a third party to test our application, we would like to collect plenty of feedback and statistics. This is also my first time personally doing something of the sort, and I would appreciate any tips or advice that anyone could give me; things to watch out for, things to not forget in our study, etc.

The intentions of our study is to see how they use the application, where they have trouble, and what they need to operate efficiently while using our application.

Let me know if any more info would help and I'd be happy to share a bit. Also, mind the website, we are aware that it is not finished. :)

Thanks so much!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire