dimanche 23 octobre 2016

Questions about US businesses

Hey guys,

I'm running a digital marketing business based in Canada and I'm going to promote my services to US market. I'm asking for help to answer a few questions:

1. My prices are by default in CAD and they are shown on the website. Do Americans accept to deal with CAD? Is it something normal, awkward or bad? Or should I set up a new USD pricing for them(in an Excel sheet)? What do you advise me to do?

2. What is the best way to collect payment from US businesses to Canadian businesses?

3. My company offers monthly hosting(recurring fees), but the customer can cancel at anytime. Besides the invoice, what kind of papers do I need to provide to US businesses? detailed contract(long 5 page document), short service agreement, any specific document that need to be signed?

Thanks so much for your help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire