vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Business IT Automation

I'm software developer for last 15 years. Last couple years I was involved into different projects which target was to help save money for big corporations by applying some sort of automation. For example to reduce/avoid and automate paper work, and/or provide some sort of reports and so on.

And it come to mind mind that I can create some small company to help small/middle business to come up with similar strategy
plan (with help of further realization) of how we can help them to save money by integrating modern IT technology.
I already have some people with me who can help with realization, but I want to know your opinion,
what can be good start for that, and probably someone have some good hints of how to find first client.

Thank you. And really appreciated your time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire