mercredi 19 octobre 2016

Refurbishing Devices

I have an idea to repair broken or damaged devices that are sold for cheap on ebay and then refurbish/repair them. After repairs, I would try and sell them for more than I spent on the devices and on replacement parts. One problem is that I have little experience in repairing devices but I think most damages will be pretty obvious and I'm willing to spend the time to learn about the parts of the devices and how they work.

The devices I have seen on ebay that sell for cheap are broken 3DS's and worn phones. I have done some browsing on the internet and have found cheap parts for these devices like new screens and new casings. With some more research, I feel that this business could turn me a profit. If anyone has any advice or questions I would definitely appreciate it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire