mercredi 5 octobre 2016

It's my Pleasure to meet you all

Hello everyone my name is Micah, and I've been on this site for quite a while but due to some family issues I had to been inactive for a good amount of time. But now that everything has been straightened, I thought I would introduce myself. So my name is Micah Tinife and I'm 20 now but I started my business when I was 18 and so far we've got a lot of good products rolling in, I like to focus on helping small businesses. We help to providing Capitol, payment solutions and more so I chose to join this forum site in order to meet more people with the same mindset as me and see how we can both help each other out. It will be a pleasure to talk to each and everyone of you if I can help you with anything feel free to ask. But for most on this site I will be a fresh newbie so I hope to learn a lot from you guys.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire