mardi 4 octobre 2016

Dream Apps

I've always wanted an app I can input things I need (light bulbs, string, bananas, a 3/8 inch 9/16ths deep socket). Then when I walk into a store, my phone rings and automatically brings up the list. I always figured the way it would ring would be somehow tied in with the shoplifter things you walk by when you enter or exit the store.

Since I am a small business, it is important for me to know when a freight truck will stop by. I wish there were an app that would alert me that my business was going to receive a truck. Or website I could visit where I could input my company name, and it would tell if I was going to have a freight truck come by. To know the day they are going to come would be great and to have a window of arrival would be even greater.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire