samedi 3 août 2013

Business is 18 months old now, need to hire help....how????

Hello all,



I started a new service type business January 2012 and it has grown to the point that I need to find some quality help.

It is installing kitchen cabinets, residential and office type furnishings.



I cannot keep myself busy 5 days a week so I would not be able to promise a worker full time hours. But at times, I will be working a week straight from 9-9 and need reliable help.



I have had bad luck with the people advertising their services on CL so no more searching on that site.

I got a referral from an employment agency and have been using him exclusively for the past 6 months, but this guy doesnt want listen to clear directions, he does it his way.....slow......wrong......costs me money. I gave him a lecture the other day about him doing something wrong and he stops work and wastes his time and my time by explaining himself and then afterwards when we install the countertop, it is not level, just like I told him it would not be. No more time or energy to deal with him anymore.



So now I have to find a replacement.....



Should I start off with a motivated person who will appreciate an opportunity to learn a thing or two?

As well, I would like to find someone who I can contract jobs to so I dont have to kill my back anymore.

I would love to find a person happy to do the work, get paid an honest wage and not quit on me and start up their own copycat business.



If I left out any pertinent info please let me know.



Any tips?



Thanks everyone





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9330-business-18-months-old-now-need-hire-help-how.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire