samedi 3 août 2013

Glad to be back in here! Hello from London!

Hello everyone, so happy to be back in this community!



Business took most of my time with great and thank god, successful projects, so I am now living a more comfortable life and I have decided to come back and share with you my knowledge as well as to learn new things!



My name is Jose and I am currently the owner of a start up accelerator in London with an international projection, so it will be great to meet some of you and hopefully help some of you get where you want to get.



Have a great great evening (London time) and will start posting soon ;-)





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9338-glad-back-here-hello-london.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire