samedi 3 août 2013

Here's what I did to start my business...!

My name is Michael and I wanted to start my own business when I was just 19-yeas-old.



Not that I was able to because there were many things that just didn't work out in my favor but that's when the desire was born in my mind.



I'm 36-years-old now & it's 2013 but I've had my own business since 1998 (I was 21-years-old at that time). The kind of business I run is not your typical brick & mortar shop or store. I'm a Network Marketer so I don't have to shell out big bucks for anything a traditional business has to. For example, I don't have to design, produce & package anything; I don't have to pay anything to advertise my business; I don't have to pay anything for overhead or employees or anything else.



Network marketing is somewhat like being an affiliate marketer who gets paid just for telling others about a great product or service they know & love except a network marketer gets paid not only on the products they sell but on the products everyone on their entire network sells as well. So therefore, a network marketer earns & keeps more than an affiliate marketer and much more than any brick & mortar business.



No matter what kind of business you want to start though, I suggest you become part of my network first so I can train you how to sell product to others and by doing this, you'll be able to train those people to do what you're doing so you earn even more money and the free-time you'll have will be so great that you'll be able to start any business you want on the side.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9337-heres-what-i-did-start-my-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire