mercredi 5 novembre 2014

The best phone I've ever owned, Finally

So it's been about a week with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I can honestly say for the first time in a long time, I'm extremely happy with this phone.

It is the smart phone that I've been expecting smart phones to be for a long time.



I don't want to get into the specs since they are easy to look up online, but 3G of RAM on a phone with a 2.7Ghz quad core processor, on a 5.7 inch, 2,650 x 1,440p quad HD AMOLED display is spectacular.



It's fast. It's extremely functional and it does the things I need and want it to do with ease.



For the first time in years, I have no complaints about a phone. It's expensive to buy retail (which I didn't) , but for the first time in years I don't feel like I got ripped off.



I highly recommend it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire