mardi 5 mai 2015

How to bring awareness to my Services

Hi all.

I run an online research and consulting business, helping new and existing business owners find the right suppliers.

Below is a little brief about the company so you guys can better help me.

search4factories.com
We all know how difficult it is and the risks involved when dealing with China factories. Even if they come highly recommended on sites such as Alibaba, there are alway cases where their claims are bogus. We reduce the time and risks involved.

Majority of people I have feed back from say this is a really good service and most importantly a value added services.

I want to exhaust all the free channels of advertising and site awareness first before paying for it.

I appreciate any comments you have.

thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire