lundi 8 juin 2015

Hello!

I am a young man from SC, who has a desire to help my fiance start a small side business. I don't know much about the laws and management of a business, so I decided to scour the internet to seek help. After a few failed attempts, I stumbled upon this place. It seems friendly enough, so I figured I'd set up shop here in this community. Hopefully I won't be too much of a nuisance and I can get the help that we need.

My fiance has finally decided to put that art degree to use (after much coercion :cool:), and is going to start a small business of drawing paintings, portraits, and most important of all, custom made pinatas. Her work is amazing with the pinatas and I really think it would do well here because of the high volume of Hispanics. The only place to get pinatas is big chain stores and a few Hispanic shops that only sell mainline pinatas; nobody does custom work. I think it's a wonderful idea. I promised her I would help her do the managing part, so she can focus on the work. We don't plan on it getting big; just a supplemental income. That way she can do what she loves, and she doesn't to work a part or full time job when we get married and/or have kids.

Any advice or critique is welcomed. I'm looking for all the advice we can get. I also have a few questions about legalities and it would be a tremendous help if someone could point me to the correct forum to post my questions. I wasn't sure if it would be the "law" or "starting your business" sub-forum.

Thank you in advance and I hope to be a contributing member of this community!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire