lundi 6 juillet 2015

Best way to devide percentages/ profits

My father owend a medical transportation business that he is now selling. I worked for my father for years and learned much until i left due to tension. After leaving i went into the hospital industry , and connected with tons of good connections to the medical transportation field. I decided to open up my own medical transport company a year ago and now that my father is selling his company i would most deffenitly hire my brother and giving him an oppertunity to work for our selves instead of working for some one else. I am looking for the best way to compinsate him. The best way i think is to give him a salary and a percentage of the company , but i do not want to give it away for free. The company is already established , i have set up the company legals, i am investing all the finances , and taking care of buying vans/insurance/ gas ...etc. The company is all set up and all i need my brother to do is start on september 1st when this new hospital contract that i have set up begins. My brother will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and working picking up patients as well. I will be responsible for thre financing , bringing new contracts in , and managing the business as a whole. My brother does not have the money to invest in the company but he can work well and i can trust him.

What us the appropriate amount he should recieve for bieng apart of the business ?

If he does get a percentage , should i also pay him a salary ?

I want to be fair but dont want to give anything away for free, because i did not get anything for free , please help any comment will do .


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire