lundi 6 juillet 2015

Employee to work in a different state at a client place

All,

Here is the situation. My company was registered in NH but never got any work there. Then we got a client in VA, moved there and also incorporated in VA as Foreign LLC (as state of NH won't allow transfer to a different state).

Now , I have got a contract in MA, and I am hiring an employee to work at client site for that in MA itself. My business do not have any physical location in MA.
Employee lives in NH but relocate to MA in 1-2 months. Below are my questions:

1) What do I need to do with State of MA so that employee's state taxes are withheld from MA.
2) Any other formalities with state of MA?
3) Now the profit comes by working in state of VA and MA. While filing taxes does each of them get their share? How do I report and capture that? Any recommended software for that?
4) Any impact to state of NH ( no business there except my registered agent is there)

Appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire