dimanche 5 juillet 2015

Managing partners

Hi everyone. Glad to have found this forum. I just founded a business and have added in a few close relatives and friends as shareholders/partners. There will be 4 of us in total. But frankly, im not sure how much of contribution in terms of finance & work i will be getting from them. This far, i have been taking care and worrying about every single aspect of the business, from business planning to admin and getting things done including paying for everything.
I have decided a share of 40% for me and 20% each for the rest. Their targets will be to bring in customers and also work on any other problems on hand. I dont want to be doing all the work and yet split the profit. I prefer to have a fair deal such that you get paid for what you work. I'm totally new to this. What is the best approach to this?
Thanks for any valuable feedback.
Schenker


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire