mardi 7 juillet 2015

My MVP Infographic (does this idea have merit)

First off, this is my first post, I'd like to apologize for flooding this forum with yet another goofy idea that is going to take the industry by storm. However, I'm a coder, not a business person. I've been quietly reading this forum and noticed there are some very knowledgeable folks here whose opinion I'd really like before I actually start coding. Here is the infographic:

Overview.jpg

The elevator pitch - small businesses sign-up and offer deals or services. My product assigns a Radsurge value to these services. Game developers than embed a meter into their code and rewards users with these Radsurge points through these games. People play games (or use apps), accumulate points which than allows them to redeem the small businesses's deals and offerings.

What do you think (My wife regularly tells me her head hurts looking at the infographic)?
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire