samedi 11 juillet 2015

Want to run online cloth business from maryland

HI All,

Question background:
I want to sell clothing products(T-shirt, saree(asian cloth, Handloom)) in online from my home(in maryland). I will collect products from asian country. I will operate my business from maryland & want to sell in whole USA.
My total investment will be around $6000 & no plan to expand more till getting success. And i am expecting less than +-10 orders/month. Even 0 :) or even 50 max!!

Can anyone please help me on below points considering my above description:
1. Am i need to open LLC? How much cost it will take?
2. My home(stock) in maryland. If i need to ship an order to other states then am i need other licences except LLC?
3. Does any sort of licensing is required for my such little business? Please consider i need to ship orders in different state with my website name.
4. Is it possible to ship orders to other states without any license? What will be the risk if am not licensed.

Will appreciate your guideline.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire