mercredi 1 février 2017

Can you read this? I really need your experience! :)

Hello guys, how are you?

I'm new here in small-business-forum, just writing 'cause I read a lot of posts here...

So, let introduce myself and my family. My name is Johny, 32y old, brazilian, my wife, Aline, 27y old, italian and my daugther Stephanie, just 8y old, italian/brazilian.

I work since my 14y old, always in family business and my wife is photographer of pregnant women, newborns and families...

Me and my wife, we were in Florida (Miami and Orlando) 3 years ago and we really like the United States especially this wonderful state. Shortly after we returned from our trip, we decided that we would love to live in this country. So we researched many ways to live quietly, and we did not even think about getting illegal in the country, for many reasons known by everyone.

After a long time researching and talking with several people, we discovered the option of E-2 visa, my wife could apply to be a local investor.

Now is where I would like to count on the help, appreciation and knowledge of you guys.

So, we have an amount of approximately US$ 150,000.00, of which we can provide about US$ 100,000.00 to apply for the E-2 visa, we have to open a business or acquire one.

First we thought about buying a fuel station, but in reports read on internet I realized that it is not a big deal (please correct me if I am making a mistake). Then we thought of a Subway franchise, but I also realized that it was not something profitable.

As I said, we will be living in 3, preferably in Florida, Texas, Nevada or California.

Can you help me to understand a little more the business market of this beautiful country?

I would also very much like to be able to indicate business so that me, my wife and my daughter, had an income without exaggeration, but good.

Thank you so much guys.

Regards from Brazil :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire