lundi 20 février 2017

Outsourcing Work

Default Outsourcing Work
Greetings,

I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions. I am in the process of starting an embroidery company. The plan is to embroider hats, shirts, patches, etc. Currently, I solely have done design work for a lot of clients who have gotten my designs embroidered. I would like to start doing my own embroidering, but would like to build a clientele base prior to spending the money on the necessary equipment. For now I would like to outsource all my embroidering needs to another company, but do no know the legalities behind it. If a client sends me a design and I just send it to the embroidery company, I wouldn't really play a role other than essentially being a middleman.

My main questions are, how do I do this legally? Do I need to let a client know that the embroidery work isn't mine, but another company? Do I need to let the embroidery company know that I am selling their product to someone else, but under my name?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

CJ


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire