dimanche 12 février 2017

Hello from Bulgaria!

Hello everybody!
My name is Ivan, I am 18 years old boy, last year in school, from Bulgaria. I have been reselling stuff from China for over an year now, goes pretty okay. Had my ups and downs, but never paid taxes. I have plans to grow my business a lot, already have registered a company and everything. I am thinking of skipping university and going straight to achieving my business plans and dreams. Hopefully I can learn better directly from practice and reading, and not with the (most) useless information given for 4-5 years in the university. I have only the best grades in school and can get into every university, not only in my country, but I really don't find it useful. Also, I am training MMA for like 3 years or more, I love traveling and I love the extreme. I have many friends and loving girlfriend and my life is getting better and better with the time. I don't have rich parents or anything, whatever I do, I do it on my own. I am new on this forum, hopefully I can stay here while growing my business a lot!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire