dimanche 19 février 2017

Looking for Investor

I am looking for an investor to purchase an existing business with passive income. I am still waiting for some bank statements and information to be supplied before I can get all the figures together but below is what I have so far.

Business Purchase (Equipment and Blue Sky): $279,000 (83 Locations)
Working Capital: $300,000
Previous Year Gross income: $132,000
Operational Expenses: Labor: $20,000 Equpment/Maintance: $10,000

This is a passive income. Machines need to service and checked once a week (Or monthly with larger working capital). Remote monitoring ensures Machines is used to ensure all machines are operational without the need to be checked every week.

There is a wide range of options available other business of this I have looked at also range from 50,000 to $3.9M with ROI around 5 to 10 years.

If you are interested in learning more please let me know. I really done want to give out too much information on this business as it has kinda been a large corporate secret for a while and done want someone else jumping into it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire