lundi 13 février 2017

Video production company- LLC or Sole Proprietor

I would like to start a, I guess it would be called a video production company. But I am a bit dumbfounded on where to start. I have a youtube channel now that is growing that will become my company's major product. My expected income would be from youtube ads and patreon. But I also would like to look into making youtube commercials, product videos, and product how to videos for companies. Long term, I want to make short films and fictional video series.

From what I have learned, most youtubers do a sole proprietor. But I am unsure if this is the wisest decision. Especially since I would like to do work for other companies in the short term for income. And maybe long term if that is where the money is.

But I have also heard that an LLC won't protect me that much since somone could still sue me personally. But I'm not sure how true that is or how much of an issue it would be.

I would appreciate any guidance you guys can give me. If it matters, I live and will form the company in PA. Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire