lundi 20 février 2017

Proper business name

Good day,

Here is a subject that I've been thinking about lately. A short intro:
I am planing to start a small business which would offer busy people and companies the service of a purchasing manager. There are plenty of small to mid sized businesses around my area which do not have a purchasing manager in their staff, but still could use someone who knows how to find items they need for a fair price. I could be that someone, charging them a small fee for the service I provided. To my mind this is a very simple, yet profitable business, where little to no investment is required. However, I have been having some trouble coming up with a proper name, so I thought I would sign up to the forum and strike a subject for conversation at the water cooler.

I came up with the name "Mr. Supplier" and it just got stuck in my head - can not get it out of there. Asked a friend for his oppinion, and he said that if someone were to tell him that a certain Mr. Supplier got him some good stuff for a fair price, it would probably sound to him like a... a drug deal.

To me, the name of a business means a lot. Therefore, I would much appreciate if you could share your thoughts on the name or ideas for a better suited one for my planned business profile. Thoughts on the very business plan itself are also welcome.

P.S. Keep on fighting the good fight!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire