mardi 21 février 2017

Thanks for Having Me

Hey everyone. This is a pretty happening thread so I will try to be a little different so we can get some conversation and I can get to know you.

I, personally, am a digital marketing consultant. What that means is that I help businesses optimize their search engine ratings, help them run social media, and find creative ways to get their company or product in front of their target market. I do free advice, and my consulting packages start at $30 so I am in anyone's price range.

Now for the fun part... a few questions to hopefully encourage collaboration.
1. Does anyone have advice on how I can grow my business and gain new customers?
2. Does anyone have any issues in their business that I might can give some advice on?
3. What is your favorite color?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting tons of you!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire