mardi 21 février 2017

Financing Questions

Alright so what I need help with is she wants to get a loan for $40,000. The store owner is going to sell her the store for $30,000 and the rest will go towards license transfers, setting up a bank account for the store because he runs it from his personal account and then inventory for the first month. The business has been up and running since 1974 and makes profit every year. I have been helping her to build credit she is 21 with a credit score of 667. So my question is what would the best route be for her to go I don't think she can get approved for a loan that size with her normal income but someone told us there is grants for young women to start a business just not sure what would be the best approach. Any help is much appreciated.

Extra info: Where located in central North Carolina. Business she is buying is a family owned pet store that's ha been profitable in the same town for over 40 years .Reason he is selling is because he wants to retire. She has been working there for 2 to 3 years 6 or 7 days every week so I am confident she will have no problem he also said he will help her with what ever she needs after he retires and I to have ran a pet store in a previous state that I lived in so I am pretty knowledgeable in this area. The bank told her if she if she doesn't have the business I'm her name and get an EIN and some other thing like an articles of corporation I think. Again any help is appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire