dimanche 12 février 2017

Online and local reselling / documents

Hello everybody!

I'm reselling stocks from china for like a year already, but doing it without paying taxes. I have already registered my own company, got cash register etc. But I haven't started working through the company, I don't have big budget really, don't want to pay anybody doing it for me yet. I want to deal alone with the accounting and all the documents, but since I've never worked with such before I am kinda scared and don't know how to start. Could you give me please any advises how to:

1. Order from China on company's name
2. How to sell legally, paying taxes and everything (what documents i have to keep, what do I have to register and so on)
3. Since I have no website yet, what platform do you think is better to use, I have some experience with Shopify.
4. What information should I include in the website (Company name, details, my name, address, etc ??? )

Thanks in advance! I am open to talk with anybody about business, online and offline and sharing ideas! Hopefully I can both get and give help!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire