mardi 15 juillet 2014

Accounting report that i'm trying to build

Hey everyone,



I have a question that I'm sure that was asked before but I couldn't find an answer...



I'm trying to build a bottom line report that takes all the expenses (cash, credit cards, wire transfers, checks- everything pretty much) and minus them with incomes of a specific month and to get the net profit.



The problem is with orders that people are returning back they return something that was purchased on lets say April but they get the refund only on May.



Do I need to include this order as a profit on April month and a loose (refund) On May?



I'm trying to understand how it goes as far as accounting...



Please help if you have had this question before or you can put more light on this :)))



Thanks a lot!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire