vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Another question....more specifically about wholesales and distributors

I researched some distributors for music equipment which I am interested in expanding into.



I signed up for an account on Harris-Teller, Inc. I am looking at their catalog right now and on the first page (it's a PDF) there is a thing that says, "all prices are suggested retail". Which I assume that means it is what they suggest me to price once I receive the product?



Well... how much is the actual product for ME to buy? Does that make sense? Like, how much am I paying? Not that amount right? I'm really confused...



Do I have to contact them and ask them about their prices?



Newbie question.... I'm sorry...



Just trying to learn



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire