lundi 14 juillet 2014

Starting a spa in this economy?

I'm looking into becoming a massage therapist and an esthetician. Learning one at a time and maybe perhaps take on nails. I want to focus mainly on skin...heck maybe even target athletes that compete in body building and figure competitions (think dark spray tans, sport massages, and waxing). But of course I would also like to cater to other services for the usual women... I'd like to read more into laser hair removal too if that's possible without a doctor.



I'm worried about the economy though. Worried my business in the future won't do well. I've had massages before and it seems like places are booked two weeks out so that gives me hope. Is this a bad idea?? I need to eat and have a roof over my head.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire