lundi 14 juillet 2014

Cops Always Right

So my wife goes out with a couple of her girl friends at midnight Saturday. I went to bed and left my phone in the other room. My wife’s not a drinker. She had under 2 beers. Bars close at 2am. She went to the house of a friend who recently had a kid.



The kid was constipated so my wife made a run to a 24 hour Walmart for a laxative. The mother lived in a trailer park that is known for drug activity. My wife is driving a brand new $35k Toyota SUV. My wife is latina BTW so there could be some racial issues involved. I have no idea but it does happen here.



So she goes to her friends house, drops off the laxative, and leaves. As it turns out there was a row of cop cars hidden watching the complex because of drug activity. She had to make a U turn leaving.



Cop pulls her over, says its because of a wide U turn, makes her take a breathalyzer. She passes. She says she was tired and wanted to go home. He said she would have to call someone to drive her home.



Now I can understand the cops side of this. She drives into a known drug hotspot and leaves within 10 minutes. A typical scenario for a drug handoff. He probably thought she took whatever drug. That's why she didn't have any drugs in the car.



The thing is she tested negative for excess alcohol, and there was zero evidence of drugs. I don't understand how he could just prevent her from driving like that?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire