dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Questions about starting a new business (single member LLC)

Hi everybody. I'm just getting started with a small-time side business (expected revenue < $10K per year, no employees). This is my first time, so I just wanted to make sure I had all my ducks in a row in terms of getting set up properly. I have done the following things so far:



1) Business plan, location, and financing

2) Registered the LLC (single member) with the state

3) Registered the business with the IRS and received an EIN

4) Registered online for state taxes

5) Currently checking in with county and municipality to see what steps need to be taken to get started

6) Also deciding on a bookkeeping software for the business



Any help would be greatly appreciated in terms of other steps I need to take in order to get things going the right way. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire