jeudi 31 juillet 2014

New Business Name -Looking for some opinions!

Hello All! I'm currently in the process of starting up a business, I've been stuck on finding the perfect name for my company. I'm starting up a photo booth and photo novelty business in my area and with so many photo booths out there it's hard to find a unique name and open domain. So... here's the top ideas thus far:



Starlight Snapshots

Country Lane Photo Booths

Mountain View Photo Booths

Star View Photo Booths



I'm from a small town out in the country, but close to small cities -It's a part-time business, no office location (so a street name is out). I'm looking for opinions on the top 4 I have, as well as, anything creative to capture the appeal of brides & those planning large events.



After you dance on the name game without success for a few days, it become hard to tell what's good anymore and what's not! THANKS!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire