mardi 15 juillet 2014

How to prevent customers to return items?

Hey all,



I have an e-commerce store that sells goods online.



Like every business there are returns.



My question is how do I convince someone to keep an item he wants to return?



I would appreciate to get some techniques that you can share with me from your own experience, Ill share some of them that I'm currently using:



1. first I ask the customer is there is any other item that he would like to exchange to or if he want to upgrade the quality of the item? (Diamond jewelry).



2. if they complain of the quality then I send them a free return label and tell them that the item will go through inspection and I upgrade the quality for free.



3. offer them a discount to keep the order.



thatch pretty much what i'm doing...



if someone can share more with me it would be great:))




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire