dimanche 20 juillet 2014

I have an Idea

Hello Guys, I'm new here and I'm really hoping someone can help me here. I'm a nurse but I have given up my nursing career to try something new. I've been through a lot of jobs, hospital to call centers and now freelance writing. I don't know, I guess I'm really seeking for something that will match my personality. While I was working as a nurse and a call center agent, one thing that I've been doing that is constant was selling stuffs. Back when I was still working in the hospital I would sell perfumes or whatever I can profit on. When I worked in a BPO company, I've been selling stuffs too (I was really doing great)... Right now, I'm turning 32 and I feel like it's a high time to start something but up until now I'm kinda lost if what business to venture into. I'm not rich but I have the drive to do business, really.. I always get excited of the thought of running my own business. I have an idea, since I love dogs (I got 2, a female Labrador and a male Maltese), I thought of sewing dog accessories like their beddings and other basic stuffs needed. Any input from you guys or suggestions would be of great help. Thank you for reading my story. :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire