jeudi 17 juillet 2014

How to make a profit off of a transaction

So I have this idea that I'm working out with an investor. To not try and get into any specifics here's what I'm trying to do...



Someone has a "Membership card" that they use at a local business and get a discount, I'm basically charging the business a small fee for that transaction for bringing that customer to that business when they use the membership card. What I'm trying to wrap my head around how to automate getting that small fee without having to bill the business. I've thought about building an app that the member pays through, but I don't think that's the best solution, I would rather the business swipe the card, the fee gets sent my way and the rest towards their merchant account.



What would you suggest?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire