vendredi 18 juillet 2014

CNN.com

So I have usually had an instance of yahoo, cnn, this forum open to glance at throughout the day. I considered CNN to be the least biased. There may be better news sites that present both sides of the story. If you know of one, please post it.



That's not the point of this thread though. CNN for a long time has had advertisement videos including their own running all the time. That uses bandwidth. Within the last few weeks they have added automated audio to their site. So I am talking to a customer on the phone and all of a sudden I have Wolf Blitzer screaming at me over rockets blowing up in the background. This goes against every standard I've heard of on sites from distracting moving objects across your screen to unsolicited audio. What are they thinking?



/rant




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire