vendredi 18 juillet 2014

Should I be upgrading the stereo when buying car?

I recently put in a deposit for a new 2015 Mini Cooper S in Thunder Grey. It's still in production but I am wondering if any of you know much about audio in vehicles? I am still wavering on wether or not to upgrade it from the stock option. It is a Harmon Kardon. Since it's a new body build (F56) vehicle there isn't much reviews that I can find online. Cost is $750. But I will be doing a lot of driving of over an hour to the gun club on a regular basis. I will be leasing so the payments will be $13 higher. It's not a lot but for someone that drives less than 5,000km/year it may be over the top haha. Keep in mind I also fully loaded it, and still want to add tinted windows + stripe decals. It "IS" my dream car so this is why it's a difficult decision. I just don't want my "wants" to be overshadowed by what I really need hah.



What are your experiences? Have you upgraded the audio in your car? Is there a difference for someone who's not musically inclined?



If it helps, the type of music I listen to is Industrial, Darkwave, EBM and some Black Metal.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire