vendredi 18 juillet 2014

What do I need to have a storefront?

I'm a full time e-bay power seller. I'm running out of space to sort/store and pack items. I could get a unit at a storage facility, but for about the same cost, I could use a friend's vacant storefront on a month-to-month basis.



I'm not sure I want to take on the responsibility of actually having a B&M business, though. I'm seeking advice on what really goes into having a storefront. What liabilities am I taking on, do I need expensive insurance, what licenses would I need?



My plan is not to run a regular store. I would be using the space mostly for storage and packing. I do use Craigslist and Facebook for in person sales, so I would be "open" by appointment.



I deal mostly in antiques, paintings, collectibles, etc. The place is in Chicago, if that helps, at all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire