lundi 28 juillet 2014

It's Crazy Dog Jenn - I'm back (I hope!)

Hi Everyone!



Long time, no read...



for the past few years life has been completely crazy, I became overwhelmed, intentionally quit blogging, unintentionally abandoned this forum. I've missed both - but I know the blogging isn't going to happen right now, however... I've really missed the feedback and input from this forum so I hope to join in the conversation again!



We moved (FINALLY) last Fall we left our in-town, 2 bedroom house and moved an hour away - closer to my husbands job and now have a nice 4 bedroom house in the country - the kids have room to play and my office is no longer in the corner of the living room. It's awesome. But I still have boxes to unpack and no furniture in the basement...



I'm doing more and more virtual assistant work as well as social media marketing - which is a new world for me. I'm still doing some design work as well and have a client who really wants me to finally take that web design class I've wanted to take for the past 5 years... I tried taking Real Estate classes because another client wanted me to become a licensed real estate agent so that she could hire me as an assistant. I can work for her without the license, but would be more valuable with the license. I've struggled to get through those classes - real estate hasn't captured my interest or invoked enthusiasm in my days so I don't think that job is going to come through. Then in a completely new vein I've had several people ask me to do some custom sewing for them - I'm reluctant to pursue that income option though.



We homeschool and I will have a 2nd grader and a kindergartener this school year! We'll be starting September 3rd! Oh and we have two new puppies - a 5 month old (Stormy) and a 6 month old (Blaze), both rambunctious black labs that we are training for hunt tests and/or dock diving as well as simply waterfowl hunting. Our two old dogs are still around too, Stetson is 14 and Drake is 12.



I'm back! It's time for me to really focus on what Crazy Dog Creative is going to be - getting involved with conversations with other business people is part of that!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire