dimanche 5 juillet 2015

Business Idea Validation

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this game, or should I say I've been trying to get a business started for about a year, but for one reason of another it hasn't happened yet, not beyond the business plan in any case.

I have in fact 3 ideas that I feel are worth pursuing but one that I hope will be the winner and the one I make the priority. I'm just at the point where I need to test the validity. What are everyones thoughts on the landing page to test conversion/hit rates (my business is an I.T service). I feel more comfortable exposing my ideas to the public if the public think my idea is just about to launch as opposed to a twinkle in one's eye; if you catch my drift.

Any other ideas for testing validity without exposing too much? (reason being this will require a fair amount of capital and it might take me some time to obtain)

Thanks!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire