vendredi 10 juillet 2015

Sptiballing - Marketing Advice for Small Start-up Takeaway

My partner and I potentially have an opportunity to start a small urban takeaway. We have applied for a grant for a space under an urban downtown development project to convert empty spaces into viable businesses. We have done the research and feel that this business will work well in the area and at this location.

The downtown area is up and coming. The street we would be on has a mix of over 40 other restaurants and is becoming a trendy foodie destination for this region. Within the surrounding blocks there are many established businesses in the office buildings and federal buildings. Additionally within the past few years over 500 new upscale apartment units have been build or converted.

My partner has restaurant operational experience. I do not, but I feel that I have solid operational and business experience to provide.

After this long-winded introduction, my question is can you offer suggestions for how to conduct an initial marketing effort for the takeaway? I feel we want to get the word out to the nearby offices and apartment complexes first. What suggestions do you have for us to reach that market? How should we use social media? Traditional print? Anything else? We are prepared to undertake a focused marketing effort, but like everyone, or budget is not unlimited and I'd prefer to the effort to be as cost efficient as possible.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire