lundi 5 octobre 2015

Advice please

I have a business that has been in business for 2 years now. Sales are up 74.55% this year, unfortunately all my profits have went toward replacing broken things this year. I had a goal of expanding the business for 2016. It is very important for this to happen because if I don't do it someone else will. I can not find any help for financing what so ever. Our YTD sales are 41k- which is double the sales from last year. I don't need much .. 25k at the most to make this happen. Any advice? Friends and family are out because I have no support system. I work full time as an area supervisor for a corporation currently which forces me to employ three people. All my money goes toward bills and college as I am a full time college student as well. That leaves me managing my business instead of being a hands on owner in which I hate. Advice?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire