mardi 20 octobre 2015

Need help, student trying to start a small business

Good evening all,

I am looking to start a small business and am currently enrolled in an entrepreneur class ay my local community college. I am trying to collect survey results for the business I am hoping to start within the next few month, not only as a form of market research, but also as a class assignment. If you would be so kind, I am asking you to please please copy and paste the link below, it's a free survey website we used for the assignment. It will literally only take 3 minutes of your time but it would help a budding entrepreneur tremendously!!! I thank you in advance to those who help me, and I welcome ALL feedback!

Kindly,
Tawny E. ;)

Link to survey:

http://ift.tt/1LCS1hv


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire