dimanche 11 octobre 2015

Best way to store business contact

Dear all forumers,

I'm running a small trading business. Been working on it for 3 years. I find out that it is very important to store all business contacts that we have spend so much time and efforts to engage with them in the first place. Not only to store them but to able to utilize them and extract the data at your finger tips.

The old fashion way of storing in name card holders are long gone.

Even with point of sale system is very hard to extract all contact emails at once and notify all your existing customers on your latest updates and offers.

Recently I came across is app, CAMCARD. They are on all platforms from android, iPhone to pc.

Anyone have any great experience with it? Feel free to share with me.

My aim objective is to keep in touch with my customers every once in awhile and also to be able to blast emails to them when I got any new offers that could benefit them. (Don't worry it will not be like those junk mails where you receive on daily basis) it would be at most frequent 4 times a year.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire