jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Research project on startups..

Hey everyone,

I'm a grad student in the Strategic Design and Management program at Parsons and I am currently working on a research project on startups.
I am examining the current online and offline resources available regarding business knowledge and education. According to Bloomberg, 9 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months of starting their company. For the remaining 10% who have succeeded, there is a struggle to remain competitive in the market. My research seeks to understand why the failure rate is so high for startups and entrepreneurs despite all the current resources available, and the influence of education in the current startup scenario.

I put together an observation video for class based on some current and future entrepreneurs and what they thought about this. The next phase of my research is to do brainstorm possible opportunities for solutions whether it be a product/service. I'm just looking for some ideas! I would love to hear your feedback.

Research q: What elements of the experience of eager-to-learn entrepreneurs (young enthusiasts/professional business owners) can be implemented in a solution that aims to reduce failure rates?

Check out the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XhfeB6Bys

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire