dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Looking for team members for an ambitious project

Hello all, please move to the appropriate section if this is not the correct section, I do not want to cause any problems.
I am currently working on an ambitious project that helps small businesses and individuals make more sales. The idea is simple, but the execution is not so simple. I need help in both executing this idea and scaling it to assist thousands of people.

I am looking for a few creative individuals to join our team. Most valuable in this position is creativity and having at least ten free hours a week to work on this project.

This project aims to be enjoyable, while helping others and most importantly, starting to build a residual income.
If you work well within a team and possess creativity and a good work ethic, we would love to have you aboard.

Please PM me for more details.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire