samedi 10 octobre 2015

Where the sad plight of orphaned brothers.

The Story
1. story

I was born from 1 wealthy family. when I was 14 years old, my father left my mother, to follow others. three I have left one parent companies, mother and assets, but my mother did not have the experience. the company was plunged into crisis after one year. the year of the mother struggled to keep the company, she has done it all. but then to 4 years, the company has gone bankrupt and owes $ 500,000 making the mother cried.home lost, I am helpless, I was 18 not do anything for her. after that, mother had to work to feed my two brothers, so we get to class as other students, she did it all.
cynt2vtgh40cxocneakx.jpg
she cried tears dry, I just stand there. The grand mother, present some difficulty with my $ 500,000 debt. I hope benefactors please help me pay $ 500,000, or less part also. Please help our mother, so that we may one day live in peace.
z8zqkplpycrk6dva9hs7.jpg
every day they come to collect my debt, should we not be there.

we would like to thank everyone who helped. we would like to wish everyone have one life fun.

if one day get a chance I will repay you.

I thank you very much. Please help us.

or share this information for sites you know. we sincerely thank.
support click here
Attached Images


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire